Kent County Libertarian Party of Delaware

This is a discussion forum for the Kent County Libertarian Party of Delaware.

Register here to take full advantage of these forums.

20100707: Spending Proposal

Will McVay

20100707: Spending Proposal

Post by Will McVay on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 am

I would like to take a percentage of all the funds we raise and pass them along to the State party, as they do not currently have any fundraising in place, or a process for disbursing funds. By sending them money, we may be able to help force the issue. Give the current state of things, I do not believe a large amount would be appropriate, perhaps 2-5%, but I'm open to suggestions.

In addition, I would like to register a domain name for the KC Libertarian Party, get a banner, and print up some new business cards for me as the County Chair rather than the candidate cards I already have. Therefore, I'd like to make the following proposal:

The Kent County Libertarian Party Executive Committee, in accordance with the bylaws of the Kent County Libertarian Party, resolves to make the following expenditures:

2%, rounded to the nearest whole dollar, of all collected funds, to date and in the future, to the Libertarian Party of Delaware, to be disbursed according to the bylaws of the same.
    $20 for a banner, the design of which must be approved by the Executive Committee before purchasing.
    $12 annually for a domain name, kcdelibs.org if available.
    $60 for a quantity of business cards in the name of Will McVay, Kent County Chair.

Any surplus funds shall be returned to the general fund.
    Will McVay

Re: 20100707: Spending Proposal

Post by Will McVay on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 am

Passed at the August 3rd EC meeting:
    3 yes, 1 absent.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 am