Kent County Libertarian Party of Delaware

This is a discussion forum for the Kent County Libertarian Party of Delaware.

Register here to take full advantage of these forums.

9-12 Delaware Patriots

Will McVay

9-12 Delaware Patriots

Post by Will McVay on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 pm

http://www.912delawarepatriots.com/

This is a group of engaged citizens who are focused on reducing government spending and returning to our Constitutional roots. I think they are a very interesting and worthwhile group for the Libertarian Party to try to work with and I will be attending as many of their meetings as possible. Jim Rash will be speaking as a candidate for the US Senate at their next Kent County meeting on the 16th of June, and I will be speaking as a State Representative Candidate and Kent County Chair on August 4th. I encourage everyone who can to come out to the Kent County meetings at the Bowers Beach Fire Hall to help educate the membership about the Libertarian Party, to meet other politically active local citizens, and to help them further their agenda of educating the general public and the government about the Constitution and how to follow it.

If any members of this group would like to post an introduction here, or any party members would like to post their experiences with this group, please do so!
    Will McVay

Re: 9-12 Delaware Patriots

Post by Will McVay on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Just a correction that I will be speaking tonight, the 18th of August. I'm at the meetings all the time so someone got confused and thought I'd spoken already. I was bumped from the 4th in favor of my Republican opponent, which is ironic but I'm assured was not intentional. I'm looking forward to tonight and hope others can make it!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:22 am